[Stoves] stoves and credits again

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 08:56:04 CDT 2017

Andrew and list:

	I think we are in agreement on all but your last response, where I and you say:

>> `Andrew - thanks for your above rebuttal to Crispin.
>
> Ronal I don't see it in those terms. Crispin has a different viewpoint
> but his goal is the same in promoting clean cookstoves.

	RWL:  Afraid I can’t agree.

	I can remember no Crispin statement ever in support of char-making TLUDs, which all data shows are the cleanest.  Plenty of Crispin support for cleaner stoves using coal - which I claim can never be justified - for both health and climate reasons.

	His continued fighting against the equation e3 = e1/ (1-e2) is my major concern.

Ron