[Stoves] Searching for a recent email

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Sep 22 09:53:06 CDT 2017

Mainly to Andrew, but others might help.

I am trying to fine a recent email that I am sure came via the Stoves
Listserv.   It had a linke to an article about words from the lady who
heads the Sustainable Energy For All organization.   And she was
commenting about stoves and clean fuels.

ALSO, I thought a quite short message that related to that (above) came
from Andrew with a one sentence statement about what the Stoves Listserv
is all about.

I looked but could not find either of the above.   Thanks for any
assistance.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com