[Stoves] stoves and credits again

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 11:07:06 CDT 2017

Ron:

What makes you believe that users of biomass-fuelled stoves are
predominantly growers (of biomass)?

Saw the figures for urban charcoal markets in Sub-Saharan Africa lately? Or
looked at non-household cooking (in my view roughly 50% of cooking energy
consumption worldwide)?

Nikhil

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 10:54 PM, Ronal W. Larson <rongretlarson at comcast.net