[Stoves] The goals of my TLUD work

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 14:19:55 CDT 2017

Crispin:

You are too generous in "The First World's public scholars are information,
and especially science-information, poor. I do not blame them for it."

I do. All the way up to universities and tenured, honored, celebrated
faculties.

Your best ideas never saw the light of day? Well, Kirk Smith's worst idea -
aDALY using HAPIT - is in bright sunlight now. Will post my reply to Gold
Standard soon.

ISO TC-285 is all about "Techno-cure". But aDALY is the only "saleable
health product" (according to Gold Standard) to come to market soon.

I am willing to sell my DALY at three times the US GDP/capita to Prof.
Smith.

Nikhil

Nikhil Desai
(US +1) 202 568 5831