[Stoves] World stove Re: Mis-information

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 2 16:08:25 CDT 2018

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com

On 4/1/2018 11:55 PM, Ronal W. Larson wrote:
> Paul, list and ccs
>
> *The key aspects of all Nat’s work to me are two:  “Venturi” and “Char
> Making”.  When I couple those with “Mulcahy”,  I come up with “MVCM
> stove”, to be pronounced “MaV-CaM” (since two syllables are much
> better than three).*
Could be.   But pronounced   "MuV-CaM"    with a  "u" from Mulcahy.

About "Lucia" versions.    Nat has used "Lucia" as a name for his
forced-air Lucia stove that is a fan-jet or high vortex device (as is
the Philips / ACE stove) that can be scaled quite large, but does not
make much char and can be continually fed more fuel.    That technology
is not used in the MVCM natural draft stoves.