[Stoves] Effects of biomass pellet composition on the thermal and emissions performances of a TLUD cooking stove

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 22:13:59 CDT 2018

Dear Ron:

Please tell more. If these were "Example problems", what else?

Your objections do seem valid and relevant. However, from your list of six,
I think 1) and 2) are context-dependent. The authors may well have reasons
to accept char as waste if that is what the users do.

As for part of 6), yes, Jim does publish as James Jetter. See for example
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/es301693f. I thought you would have
read it.

Nikhil
Nikhil Desai