[Stoves] "What are you going to do about it?" (Include it in a book.) was RE: Forecasting health SDG - household air pollution for 2030

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Dec 20 23:36:06 CST 2018

Stovers,

In previous messages (below, if needed), I lamented the difficulties that we Stovers face to bring good stoves to needy people.  And in his own way, Nikhil laid out a challenge, but he is not expecting my answer that follows.   He asked:   “What are you going to do about it?”

I have been quietly doing some unconventional things, and it is time to tell my Stover and Biochar friends about it.

I have written a fictional book that has much factual content, including a Sub-theme about cookstoves that make charcoal.  And the supporting website is ready as of today.  You can go straight to the Stoves Sub-theme Document at this link:

http://www.capitalism21.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Stove-Subtheme-9-1.pdf

The book is called “A Capitalist Carol”, a 21st century retelling of Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol”, but with a wealthy American named Edward Rouge in place of Ebenezer Scrooge.  Yes, there are ghosts.

Information about the book is at    www.capitalism21.org<http://www.capitalism21.org>    including where to purchase it ($3.99 as an eBook for immediate delivery, or $8.50 plus shipping as a printed copy.).

I would love to hear from you (pro or con) about the book, but NOT on the Stoves listserv unless you are discussing the stoves sub-theme.

To answer the question:  “What are you going to do about it?”, my reply is that my book is trying to bring the OPPORTUNITY of TLUD stoves to the attention of the concerned people with financial resources who could so easily provide the seed funding that has multiple benefits.   If you know any of them, please tell them about the Stove Sub-theme document.  Networking in important, and you help is needed and much appreciated.  (Write to  me Off-List if you can provide contacts for me.)

[I am not seeking grassroot donations of $40 for one stove, but such donations can be given to the stove-focused non-profit that I have founded.    www.JuntosNFP.org<http://www.JuntosNFP.org>    We will soon be selling a distinctive type of carbon offsets based on char-making TLUD stoves, but that is a different story that will be told before the  ETHOS meeting in late January 2019.]

I do wish to all of you a most wonderful Holiday Season and an awesome 2019.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud