[Stoves] AVAN STOVE INSTRUCTIONS

Michael Carr mikesrepost at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 04:12:57 CST 2018

REQUEST FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO BUILD THE AVAN  STOVE

Hi there – my name is Michael – I am a UK expat living in Cambodia – I have
been here for three years and plan to live here permanently – I want to do
something for the community by helping them to build rocket stoves that are
fuel efficient to burn charcoal briquettes made from waste materials such
as rice husk, coconut shell and palm oil waste.  I would really appreciate
it if I could get detailed instructions on how to build the Avan stove as
shown on your page.

I have already created a waterless toilet, which you can see on my webpage
– and we are soon to start field trials for my innovative Bio Gas Digester.
The stove will be part of a system to create self-sufficient communities.

I look forward to hearing back from you

Michael http://eco1solutions.com

--
   Best regards