[Stoves] Bulk density of LPG vs pellets

Law, Steven (MOECC) Steven.Law at ontario.ca
Wed Feb 14 08:40:48 CST 2018

Interesting perspective on this Norbert.
So maybe someone could use the empty truck on the return trip, after dropping off the pellets, to transport some kind of commodity or finished good from the remote communities for sale in a larger urban centre?
If the truck has to make the return trip anyway, this would give the remote communities an economic opportunity that may not exist otherwise (i.e., they might not be able to rent a truck to ship their goods if that was the only purpose)?
So instead of transporting empty LPG containers, one could do this instead and raise their standard of living by encouraging 2-way trade.
Any thoughts?