[Stoves] Bulk density of LPG vs pellets

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Thu Feb 15 05:08:21 CST 2018

Neil,
the answer very much depends on the access to electricity in the area of potential production: if you want to achieve a considerable / commercially viable output of pellets e.g. 1 ton/hour, you are talking at least 80 kW electrical power requirement or a corresponding PTO + diesel tractor.

Does anybody have any off-grid pelletising success stories anywhere on this planet? Would be interested to know.

Christa