[Stoves] a bit more on turning plastic into fuel..Its rather well known and really applicable to us as stove and biofuels makers

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Wed Feb 14 11:12:33 CST 2018

Teddy Kinyanjui's recent attached article ref. plastics conversion to gaseous fuel triggered a recollection fo a JApanese researcher a few years back. A simple google search showed that it is progressing widely across our shared planet; Its no longer new at all. Am surprised that the Kenyan gentileman could even get a patent for it.
What is new is the fact that we we all know getting the temperature  up while reducing oxygen pyrolizes then gassifies ordinary  plastic wastes styrafoam included to carbon powder and releases a clean burning gaseous fuel.

This is great opportunity to leap frog the whole negative  issue about biomass fuels; Plastic containers are typically called the national flower of much of the developing nations.

Am all ears ...
Richard Stanley