[Stoves] a bit more on turning plastic into fuel..Its rather well known and really applicable to us as stove and biofuels makers

tmiles at trmiles.com tmiles at trmiles.com
Thu Feb 15 18:48:25 CST 2018

We have worked on a few tire conversion plants that technically worked but
failed as businesses. We built an industrial plant to convert film plastic
to oil which my client shipped by the truckload to a refinery until crude
oil prices dropped from $100/bbl to $40/bbl. At the time there were about
three similar plants in the US. These are small but complex industrial
chemical plants. They were very expensive for their capacity. I don’t know
of any plastic to oil plants that are operating at this time.

Tom