[Stoves] Central Java Stove Polit video

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 19:23:19 CST 2018

Batch feed stove, indoor use, no chimney, bad combination.

I have read old post of this mail list on the web, a similar combination, a
video posted by a Philippines woman, (she is not the real housewife, just a
role player I can see),  she asked for suggestion from this mail list, no
one warned her. Sad about that.