[Stoves] a bit more on turning plastic into fuel..Its rather well known and really applicable to us as stove and biofuels makers

Richard Stanley rstanley at mind.net
Sat Feb 17 10:21:56 CST 2018

End Tun the patent system . Invert the process:
* purposefully spread out your innovation as broadly and quickly as you can ;
  It becomes quickly un patentable as common knowledge
* sell not just hardware but the plans for it
From this you gain a network of like minds , “market exposure” if you will.
What happens from that is ;
You sell product
You get calls for assistance;
You sell manuals
But well beyond both ;
You get a community of shared interests ; Access to skills and resources way beyond your own .
All of which is quite a-patentable,
There is this great group of folks already involved in this activity: it’s called the Stoves and Biofuels group....
Aluta -inherently- continúa friends,
Richard

Sent from my iPhone