[Stoves] Balancing Technical and User Objectives

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 20:21:45 CST 2018

if we serve them ( https://twitter.com/wukongtuwen/status/947502110253314048
 ) as we serve our own daughter and mother and friend and ourselves, win
the favor of them, not of money holders ( donation,foundation,peer), then
we can pretty easily find and solve the problem.

 but who is not running after money and fame, isn't this the right and
powerful motivation of man?

does not God serve you enough? or are you still hungry? why don't you serve
people out of love not out of money/fame like God serve your need freely?

These word above is for everyone, include myself.

best regards