[Stoves] List subscribers in NE Argentina

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Jan 13 22:27:37 CST 2018

To Stoves and Gasification Listserv subscribers,

A few years back there was at least one subscriber to one of the
listservs who was living and working in northeast Argentina, probably in
the Missiones region between Brazil and Paraguay.  Can anyone help me
contact him or any other of our friends in that area?

I am headed to Missiones on Monday and will be there from Tues 16 to
Tues 23 January.   Not a stove trip, but if a stove or gasification
friend can be found there, I will try to fine him (or her). (Purpose of
the trip is family reunions of my wife's relatives from Argentina and
Brazil.).

Thanks,   I can be reached by email during the trip. psanders at ilstu.edu

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com