[Stoves] WBT disagrements

Xavier Brandao xav.brandao at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 17:26:01 CST 2018

Dear Andrew

« In the meanwhile I have one question about Xavier's list of equipment needed for his CSI test: did you really mean a 30kg scale with a resolution of one gram? »

The CSI is not « my » test. It is one of the alternative lab protocols to the WBT. I am not a scientist and don’t have a lab, I don’t perform the test. The CSI is, in my opinion, the most interesting because it has little in common with the WBT, so it avoids to reproduce the WBT issues, and it is contextual. That is why I talk about this protocol the most.

But if you think there are other protocols as or more interesting, let’s discuss them as well, of course.

It is « a scale of 30 kg capacity with 1 gram resolution », this is what is written in the document « HFR Field test method v1.0 » which is part of the CSI method.

Does that seem correct to you?

The links to the documents of the CSI method are here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5rmmRmIsdlnQlRQX3A1cXVOQ3M?usp=sharing

Best,

Xavier

---