[Stoves] Charcoal producers protest ban

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 20:44:10 CST 2018

We have the technology of charring agrowaste and converting it into char
briquettes. Making char briquettes from agrowaste is labour intensive and
pricewise the briquettes cannot compete with wood charcoal, but if the
government has banned wood charcoal, our technology would solve the problem
of providing the populace with charcoal as cooking fuel.  We have not
patented our technology. Anybody can copy it by just watching the video on
our web site WWW.samuchit.com

Yours

A.D.Karve

***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)