[Stoves] Solar Cooking facilities for all rural households in India

Michael N Trevor mntrevor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 11:45:00 CDT 2018

Many common items have a failure rate of near 100 percent
Toasters, micro waves, radios TV. We run 80/100 percent humidity 80 degrees
and salt spray/mist  24 /7.
Even cars short circuit and burn up..
I recognize the induction side is OK, it is the leds ights, push button
controls and all that stuff that fail.