[Stoves] Consider viewing this OT Fwd: #MoveTheDate Livestream—mark your calendar!

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jul 12 06:55:16 CDT 2018

Stovers and Biocharists,     (related to our interests, but is Off
Topic.   One-time announcement)

Below is info about a free online event called "World Overshoot Day" (31
July - 1 August) and a preparatory free webinar on 24 July 2018.

I find this to be interesting and I can relate the topics to my stove
work.   You choose if you want to attend.   Tell others, please.

Paul