[Stoves] Household Energy, Biochar, and Conservation Agriculture in Africa

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Jul 14 14:50:45 CDT 2018

Tom,

Please provide references or links or contacts for each of what you
mention below.   I do not doubt you.   I and others with whom I am
working in those same countries with similar stoves and interest in
biochar / charcoal would really like to have that info / contacts. And I
would not want to make guesses, although I might know about some of them
already.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com