[Stoves] Household Energy, Biochar, and Conservation Agriculture in Africa

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Mon Jul 16 10:47:05 CDT 2018

Tom, which project do you refer to? do you have details on who is doing (or planning to do) what where and when?
> A similar project is just starting in Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Malawi.
am off to Malawi later this week and will check up on the use of TLUD-drums to utilise peeled maize cobs as cooking fuel for staff on some large estates and the biochar as ingredient for potting soil in their own nurseries. Thanks
Christa