[Stoves] TLUD stoves and tests

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jul 18 23:46:55 CDT 2018

Nikhil,

I am working on solving the problem of cookstoves that use biomass,
specifically the acceptance and widespread use of TLUD stoves.   Not yet
out of ideas.  And still aiming very very high.  No guarantees of
success, but still in the game.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com