[Stoves] Pellet stoves without electricity

Roberto Poehlmann roberto.poehlmann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 01:43:44 CDT 2018

Hi to all,

Recently, I found that there are two new very interesting pellet stoves
available in Chile. They use a new technology, that do not require
electricity to operate.

https://kaltemp.cl/woody-5/
And
https://www.llamica.cl/

Both sites are in Spanish and have pictures and videos of the stoves in
operation.

I have seeing one in a store, and I think that the operation is very
similar to a mini-rocket stove. The grate is small.

With this design, maybe it is possible to adapt it to design a cookstove
with continuous and gravity pellet feed.

Roberto Poehlmann

--
Atte.
Roberto