[Stoves] small stove for everyday indoor cooking

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:44:35 CDT 2018

Dear stovers,
Here is a stove made by Amish people.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwFByWQvQ4o
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwFByWQvQ4o>

With air-tight chimney, cooking platform, glass. this stove is safe
,efficient and clean-burn I think, I don't know the price, maybe not cheap,
especially for poor country poor people.

But stove can be easily cracked and copied. even there is a patent, which
is time-limited, stove is an old thing. I mean, this stove can be copied by
poor country, or modified somewhere to get a cheaper price. or paying some
small fee to that Amish company will be also OK.

Or we can copy the main structure: the chimney, platform and glass, but use
our own heating component, like rocket stove, ( Silverlight survivor rocket
stove is pretty stable and safe for indoor cooking ). or some improved TLUD
stove (red alert, risk here).

regards