[Stoves] Prof . Tran Binh Vietnam

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Mar 12 23:14:06 CDT 2018

Anh Nguyen and list:

	Thanks for the translations.  I am surprised now about how “glass” came to be used.

	I see from a short Google search that you are also in the TLUD business (see http://www.greengenstove.com/index.php/en/ <http://www.greengenstove.com/index.php/en/>).  Congratulations on some of the awards you have received.

	As I asked Dr.  Binh,  I wonder if your stove users can report anything on the use of produced char being placed in the ground for soil improvement purposes.

	I have been in some communication with Dr. Paul Olivier, who I believe has had good results with biochar with his char-making stoves.

	It is wonderful to see three strong char-making stove companies in Viet Nam.

Ron