[Stoves] Mis-information

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 17:52:37 CDT 2018

This guy might be misled by another guy. that another guy in a video (sorry
I can't remember the address), make a  glass TLUD stove, and showed that
the smoke (gas) move out from primary air hole into the layer between inner
and out cylinder, then upward and then re-enter the inner cylinder. that
help him to explain why the flame jet out from the secondary air holes.

His experiment did show some smoke move this way somehow. but it is not the
mainstream.