[Stoves] Stoves Digest, Vol 93, Issue 19

Xavier Brandao xav.brandao at gmail.com
Tue May 29 10:29:14 CDT 2018

Dear Crispin,

I will never call a stove a "health protective device". True, the expression is silly.
I am not talking about concepts, words, definitions.

I make just a simple statement.
IF your brand new stove makes less smoke, and IF as a consequence of that, you cough less and you go less to the doctor, then ....
the stove kinda protects your health. The fact you switch to a new stove is better for your health.

That seems quite clear to me.

Best,

Xavier