[Stoves] Spherical Cow Dung Balls for ND-TLUDs in Bangladesh : Dung is very do-able

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:37:00 CDT 2018

Hello Richard;

What do you give a cow with diarrhea?  .... (answer at the end)

Thanks for your advice.  I have visited www.legacyfound.org in the past for
ideas on making briquettes.

In a past life, I spent at time at the south end of many cows facing north,
but I never gave much thought as to what part of manure was sticky.

I would not have expected the fiber to be the sticky part.  If the solutes
and fine suspended particles can be removed, and the fiber used as a
binder, that would be excellent!   The leachate could be combined with
biochar.  Removing nitrogen from the fuel would reduce gaseous losses of
N.   I have always been sorry to see good manure fertilizer burned.

.... A lot of room.

Cheers,
Julien.
--