[Stoves] Short Documentary on TLUD and Biochar in Bangladesh (in Bangla)

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:18:12 CST 2018

Ivan:

Ash from wood and charcoal was indeed used to scrub metal pots and dishware everywhere in my childhood.

Some 22 years ago I researched for something called American Coal Ash Association for the GHG reduction potential of coal fine ash as a partial substitute for cement.

I think cinder blocks routinely use ash.

Cement substitution reduces CO2 emissions from combustion as well as lime.

Gold Standard should support ash recycling. Biomass ash, like biomass air emissions, is much less polluting.

Nikhil