[Stoves] News: Environment-friendly improved wood cookstoves

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 01:48:44 CST 2018

A very interesting read on time spent cooking and collecting firewood.

Shameful to read about the govt.'s ban on firewood collection forcing
people to go into the forests at more dangerous times of day. Hopefully if
anything this may promote more on farm/roadside forestry so that people
dont have to walk so far to get get wood.

http://cleancookstoves.org/resources/560.html and full doc. attached below.

Teddy

 cca-dfid-time-use-and-drudgery-kenya-baseline-a...
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OEBS7daa9j5O4nNznwn4OyrPbnaWTWbM/view?usp=drive_web>

Teddy Kinyanjui
Sustainability Director

             <https://www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos>