[Stoves] Clean Fuel for Crematorium

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 14:16:57 CDT 2018

 <>
List and Andrew (who has now seen the article):

	I added this comment at the website Darpan supplied:

Ronal W. Larson <https://www.facebook.com/ronal.larson>
I hope the team will look into pyrolyzing rather than combusting the dung during the cremation. Should be no change in flame temperature - but will use twice the (excess) dung. The resultant biochar has multiple uses (mainly for soil) - and should make the cost of the dung be negative.

	I hope the team will also consider making dung pellets - for use in stoves.  Dung is reported to make more valuable biochar than other biomass sources.  I was surprised to read that they have too much dung - at least near Delhi.

	I wish I had added that the corpse disposal they are talking about in the ghats of the story can also become biochar - rather than ash.

Ron