[Stoves] Off-topic Re: New PM2.5 health impact analysis

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 07:12:19 CDT 2018

On Sat, 8 Sep 2018 at 03:01, nari phaltan <nariphaltan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Norbert,
>
> This small paper of ours on soot measurement might be of interest to you. The work was done in 2012 and we had sent this to Tami. She liked the simplicity of the work. We never published this.
>
> nariphaltan.org/sootpaper.pdf

Simple  and cheap system Anil, I wonder if this meets Nikhil's quest
for contextual evidence of cooking originated household air pollution.

I have a simple laser detector from a seller on alibarba which cost me
about USD20 which log using a simple python script. It would be
interesting to sit this adjacent to your sooty plates and see the
results as your method integrates the  data to give a total loading.

Andrew