[Stoves] Simple Modifications to Traditional Wood Cookstoves-Rocks and Clay Grates

Kirk H. gkharris316 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 26 13:21:34 CDT 2019

Ron,

I would agree that flames going up the sides of the first pot would indicate the pots are in parallel, however when I look at Kevin’s video I see flame going from the first pot to the second, which is series.  I also see the flame in the back going directly to the second pot, which is parallel.  I think you and Crispin are both right.

Kevin is doing excellent work, and you’re and Crispin’s comments are also excellent.

Kirk H.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10