[Stoves] FW: Application for Innovation Expo at Clean Cooking Forum, November 5-7 2019, Nairobi

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Aug 13 14:56:05 CDT 2019

Dear Stovers,

The message below just arrived.   It is addressed to "Dear Partner" (I am one), but you can become a partner rather easily and the invitations is then relevant for you.

I hope that many Stovers will attend.   I probably will, but am not yet sure.

This is a good topic to discuss on our Stoves Listserv.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud