[Stoves] Sr Nurhuda's toroidal vortex FDTLUD Prime stove

neiltm at uwclub.net neiltm at uwclub.net
Mon Aug 19 12:48:18 CDT 2019

It is now 2 years and 3 months since Dr Nurhuda announced on this list
his new toroidal vortex FDTLUD stove, designed for pellets.  he drew
attention to a youtube video of the stove in operation in a modern
kitchen, and producing no staining of the outside of the pot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxPK7DNnoDM&feature=youtu.be

I have been keeping an eye on the Prime Stoves web site ever since in the
hope of seeing it included in their catalogue along with the NDTLUD Prime
stoves, but it appears unchanged.

Can anyone tell me if this stove, and possibly even a wood burning
version has become available?

My daughter is currently in Indonesia and I wondered about the
possibility of her acquiring one for me if postage might not be
prohibitive.

Thanks,   Neil Taylor