[Stoves] Sr Nurhuda's toroidal vortex FDTLUD Prime stove

neiltm at uwclub.net neiltm at uwclub.net
Sat Aug 31 09:47:51 CDT 2019

Dear Dr Nurhuda,

Crispin on the stoves listserv, giving your current email contact,
replied to a query I sent, still interested in the toroidal vortex forced
draft TLUD you announced on list nearly 2.4 years ago.

My message is reproduced below, and it would be wonderful to hear from
you with news of this stove if you have the time.  I am most interested
if there is a wood burning version.

Best wishes,   Neil Taylor