[Stoves] continuously operating biomass boilers

Gordon West gordon.west at rtnewmexico.com
Mon Dec 2 23:58:56 CST 2019

Hi Rolf,

The Trollworks has a new generation of Biochar+Heat Systems right in your 15 - 150 kWth range. I don’t know what your threshold for “proven” is, but we are currently doing a pilot project with a college to use local biomass, make biochar, and heat a large campus building. The biochar yield is in the 25% - 32% range by mass of relatively dry biomass.

https://troll.works

Gordon West
The Trollworks
503 N. “E” Street
Silver City, NM 88061
575-537-3689

An entrepreneur sees problems as the seeds of opportunity.