[Stoves] [tluds] [biochar] FW: Biochar Friday at the start of ETHOS

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Dec 26 21:56:44 CST 2019

Tom,   I think that you and I are sending messages to the OLD biochar email address.   This could be a common mistake by others, also.   Do we need to delete the old address from our address books to prevent such errors?

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD --- Website:   www.drtlud.com<http://www.drtlud.com>
     Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud
     Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile & WhatsApp: 309-531-4434
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
     Go to: www.JuntosNFP.org<http://www.JuntosNFP.org>  to support woodgas (TLUD) projects
     incl. purchase of Woodgas Emission Reduction (WER) carbon credits
     and please tell you friends about these distinctive service efforts.
Author of "A Capitalist Carol" (free digital copies at www.capitalism21.org<http://www.capitalism21.org>)
     with pages 88 - 94 about  solving the world crisis for clean cookstoves.

I think the biochar Friday is a good idea. Maybe we need to get the word out to a broader list.

Tom