[Stoves] FW: [stove] New policy paper - attached

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Dec 29 17:43:31 CST 2019

Paul and list:

	Your key phrase here is:

"'This is enriching the oil companies at the expense of the poor and mis-direction of government funds."

	I’d be glad to contribute some analysis, but we need data.  Presumably not much change in health issues for the very poor (because of stove stacking). Is any health data being connected that could show not much change after starting gas use?  We then need to prove that the same amount of money would mean better health as income goes up with biochar-related income.  My gut feeling (like yours) is that could occur.

Ron