[Stoves] Champion TLUD in Europe or elsewhere outside of India

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:41:25 CST 2019

Stovers,

A few years ago there was a person who imported Champion TLUD stoves from India into Europe, into Croatia or Serbia, I think.   Anyone have that contact info?    Or for any other source in Europe for the Champion TLUDs?

General question:   Where are ANY Champion TLUD stoves available for purchase outside of India?   Any in the USA or Australia?

If any can be available, I can probably help get them sold.

Thanks,

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud
Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile: 309-531-4434
Website:   www.drtlud.com<http://www.drtlud.com>