[Stoves] Moderated Message

Aaron Wingle wingleaaron at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:34:17 CST 2019

I couldn’t figure out how to reply directly to the threads about Paul
Oliver Rice Husk Burner.

Through my observations I have noticed there is something magical about
rice husk pyrolysis and forced air draft stoves.  They always burn clean
and blue or violet in crazy ways that I haven’t witnessed on many wood
stoves. Alex English has a blue flame wood stove and one other possible
person and myself.

I would like to see a video or photographs showing that stove burning on
wood pellets or chips.  My guess is a mostly yellow flame is produced.

Does anyone know why rice husks are magical?

As an experimenter of these TLUD stoves I find misrepresentation of the
cleanliness and efficiency to cause disheartened stove designers.

If I am wrong and that stove burns blue while burning wood chips or
pellets, I’ll add Paul Oliver to my TLUD designer shrine of Worship.