[Stoves] ***SPAM*** Prof. Tran Binh Vietnam

binh tran gstranbinh1937 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:07:06 CST 2019

Saigon 17/1/2019

Dear Sir Anderson Dr, Paul,

Dear Sir Ronal W. Larson, Dr

Dear Sir Andrew Heggie, Dr

Dear Sir Crispin Pemberton-P, Dr

Dear Aaron Wingle and Jaakko Saatamoinen,

And Dear Stoves,

We are: Tran Binh Prof, Dr and Associates Ho Kim Thuong Eng, Tran the Trung
Eng, Nguyen Dinh Quy Eng, and Do van Thai Master Sc from Vietnam on the
Pacific East Coast, we please send gentlemen and gentlemen of the Stoves
worldwide our photos of biomass gasified stoves those always burn with the
very beautifully blue fire which is called the " Vietnam Magic Flame “.

We do not use rice husk, sawdust and firewood because by this way we waste
raw materials, instead of those we are using all types of biomass including
fossil types to make pellets or cylindrical briquettes of different
modules depending
on sizes of simply structured stoves. The pellets and briquettes on our
stoves after having been fired can burn with very blue flame for several
hours (from an hour or more up to 8-10 hours depending on the needs of the
user). The heat of flame can be controlled by our simple throttle.

The very blue flame on our stove let us know we are using stoves with
"Vietnam Magic Flame" that haves high heat effect just as modern stoves
burning with modern liquefied gas but our stove does not discharge toxic
gas those are harmful to health of people.

The fire of the green station tells us that we're cooking by gas from the
coal biomass - "Vietnam Magic Flame" which has high heat and is completely
non-toxic as the modern liquefied station. Poor Vietnamese people also
prefer all types of our stove because it is inexpensive and non-toxic. In
the near future our stove will replace the entire beehive stove all over
Vietnam.

In this year 2019, we will build more than 25 factories producing   kitchen
and coal pellets/ and or briquettes - "Vietnam Magic Flame" all over the
territory of Vietnam. Each day 12500 tons of clean coal pellet -"Vietnam
magic Flame" can be provided for poor Vietnamese for their cooking by new
technology. This figure will be raised very quickly in the next few years.
All poor Vietnamese living anywhere, there will be the stoves and coal
pellets/ briquettes  - "Vietnam magic Flame" for them to cook as modern
stove and liquefied gas, they do not need to go to cities buying any drop
of modern liquefied gas!

The users can themselves make pellets/ and or cylindrical briquettes right
at their home without having to buy any drop of liquefied gas.

We are looking forward to hearing from you

Wish best regards to you

Yours faithfully

 Tran Binh, Prof