[Stoves] ETHOS time and topics

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Jan 21 09:31:14 CST 2019

Stovers,    (and to Biochar List because the TLUD stoves make good biochar),

TLUD char-producing cookstoves will be in high profile at the ETHOS conference that starts this coming  Friday, and at the TLUD Summit at Aprovecho in the days afterwards.

In preparation for those events (or for discussions that include those who are not attending),
I request that you read (at least skim or glance at) the “article” at  www.capitalism21.org/stoves<http://www.capitalism21.org/stoves>

Especially please read the first few pages that introduce TLUD stoves in a rather different way, as part of a fictional story.  It gets into the needs, the benefits, and how to finance the stoves.
The second half gets into details on scaling up for very large numbers of TLUD stoves.  Some of this can be part of our discussions in the coming days.

The document is an extraction of a sub-theme of my recent book “A Capitalist Carol.”   I will have some copies of the book at ETHOS, but the stoves part is totally at that web page.

I hope that you can see your role in the future of this TLUD story.

Thanks.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud
Phone:  Office: 309-452-7072    Mobile: 309-531-4434
Website:   www.drtlud.com<http://www.drtlud.com>