[Stoves] Fwd: Fwd: Simple Modifications to Traditional Wood Cookstoves - Rocks and Clay Grates

K McLean info at sun24.solar
Fri Jul 26 06:48:38 CDT 2019

Here is an SNV blog post
<http://www.snv.org/update/cooking-rocks-measuring-significant-fuel-savings-through-simple-solutions>
on
its testing of rock beds.  Bastiaan Teune describes how their WBT and KPT
demonstrate a reduction in firewood by a third.  He also discusses the high
adoption rate and scalability of rock beds.

I hope that some of you:

1.  Compliment your cookstove projects with rock bed training.
2.  Test variations/alternatives to rock beds

Kevin