[Stoves] Off-topic: "Beyond Fire" - electric cookingbeyondestablished grids

Kirk H. gkharris316 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 1 15:31:22 CDT 2019

Your response is long, long, long.  I will address only the first line.

“It is not even the case that "health" is a variable.”

Is that what you got from my contribution?  The word variable is a tiny concern.  The fact that you focus on it makes me think that you want to take attention away from my real points.  The substance of my statement focuses attention on improved biomass stoves vs. electrical stoves vs. less improved biomass cooking techniques.  Please try again to provide a response to the substance of my contribution.  It is fine if you want to find some way of putting down my statements if you can, that is part of discussions, but please address the real issues I brought up.

Please keep your new response short and to the point.  And clear, also clear, not wandering around.  Long and wandering responses that lead attention away from the issue could possibly misdirect the list.  Perhaps using no more than 100 words could help you not to wander off topic.

Kirk H.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10