[Stoves] A Laboratory Assessment of 120 Air Pollutant Emissions from Biomass and Fossil Fuel Cookstoves

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Jun 9 16:30:15 CDT 2019

Tom and list:

	Thanks for the alert.

	The paper is behind a paywall,  but the supplemental gives quite a lot of non-fee information at
           https://pubs.acs.org/doi/suppl/10.1021/acs.est.8b07019/suppl_file/es8b07019_si_001.pdf <https://pubs.acs.org/doi/suppl/10.1021/acs.est.8b07019/suppl_file/es8b07019_si_001.pdf>

	They use data from a similar 2017 non-fee paper at
	   https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.est.6b05557 <https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.est.6b05557>

	One surprise was how inefficient the two charcoal-using kilos were.   In general, the Phillips looked best; which is a TLUD that consumes the produced char.  No char-producers in the list.

Ron