[Stoves] Rock Bed in Traditional Cookstoves - New KPT Report

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Thu Jun 20 09:49:13 CDT 2019

Kevin, that is great news.

It is a good demonstration of what persistence, imagination and thinking way out of the box can do.

Congratulations
Crispin

+++++

I'd like to share this new SNV KPT Report<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QWIhUy3L1BWmYabGOMPSTDgtOO82x3_PnCWYRVt3wbc/edit?usp=sharing>.  It confirms a 1/3 savings in firewood.

Also, our partners in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and India have updated their estimates of households currently using rock beds to 1.5 million.  We should begin training in Ghana, Ethiopia, DRC, Nigeria, Guinea and Sierra Leone within two months.

Thank you,
Kevin

Kevin McLean, President
Sun24
https://sun24.solar  Sun24 Cookstoves Overview<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZryS7gQ1q3zKLZPM2KcXdtIHbOYQp4PbloPqMvrlZ5Y/edit?usp=sharing>
Tampa, Florida, USA
+1 (813) 505-3340

             [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=13teZQbnv_6ek6JkEy-4n0yyUVTrl3M2W&revid=0B8zNcWsuiuj3N2RuVFFYL3EvdElxR1lDcm9QQVlaL0F4VnVFPQ]         [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=11k6wcaMcCbykOoLu-Qo4n6Kbdhplk_er&revid=0B8zNcWsuiuj3ejdsRjRXQWU2OW4rVUpwMUx0Q0U0eXgxcStBPQ]