[Stoves] DHAN.... experimenting with the TLUD BIO-MASS GASIFIERS and IMPROVEMENTS to the design.

dhanhurley at rocketmail.com dhanhurley at rocketmail.com
Mon Jun 24 08:37:39 CDT 2019

Hi from Tübingen University,B-W, Deutschland,

I saw a reference to your Website on the FORUM :- Discussion of biomass cooking stoves <stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>.

I am experimenting with the TLUD BIO-MASS GASIFIERS and IMPROVEMENTS to the design.
At this time i am developing TLUDs for camping etc.

These IMPROVEMENTS include, or will :-

1) Using STAINLESS STEEL SCOURING PADS ( Scheuerschwämme aus Edelstahl ), very inexpensive / free , between the combustion chamber and the outer wall.
This is to slow the SECONDARY AIR, so that it gets hotter, and to increase the heating surface.
This means that the TLUD doesn't have to be so high ( more stable ) and also doesn't need a fan ( fohn ), which i don't like.

2) SPIRAL AIR CHANNELS for the SECONDARY AIR for the same reasons as above.

3) including a THERMOCOUPLE / TEG to generate electricity e.g. to power a RADIO /TRANSMITTER ( for WEATHER INFORMATION, NEWS, COMMUNICATION )

4) including a JOULE THIEF, PASSIVE RESONANCE, VOLTAGE BOOSTER CIRCUIT. These are very simple,easy to make, very inexpensive / free.

5) For the future :-

a) MULTIPASS ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS to utilise the HEAVISIDE ELECTRIC COMPONENT which is usually wasted in "normal" electric circuits.
The HEAVISIDE ENERGY is usually TRILLIONS of times more than the POYNTING ELECTRIC COMPONENT, which we normally use.
This is also very simple and inexpensive / free.

b) BOHREN TYPE DEVICE to feedback and use waste heat. This also could be "made by a monkey" and is very inexpensive / free.

You can get more information in the ARCHIVE of the FORUM :- Discussion of biomass cooking stoves <stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>.

I will send photographs when i am able.

Yours sincerely,

Dhan Hurley

DIASPORA COMMUNITY.... My PROFILE PAGE :-

IRISH, MUSICIAN, POET, PHYSICS, “FREE-ENERGY”, LINUX PROFI, ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS, GEOPOLYMERS, ALTERNATIVE HEALTH-FARMING-MATERIALS,ORMUS, MYSTIC, etc.

https://despora.de/people/6d39a7e04a610132027a42cdb1fcde73