[Stoves] farmed fuels

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Tue Jun 25 21:37:40 CDT 2019

Christa:  cc Kirk and list

	Thanks.

	The main not yet understood by me items are the air flow paths/lengths.  Not necessary to control primary air, but I’d like to see how hard or valuable it would be to control the power level.

	The other big item for me relates to use of the produced char.  Any indication they are getting improved crop productivity, better drought protection, lowered need for fertilizer/water, etc.?

Ron